* Author * Entertainer * Speaker
In his 80th year, Ron Heller authored 5 Books on 5 different subjects.
Closing in on his 90th year, he’s written 10 books on “Making Everyday, Discovery Day“. 600,000 words about “Who we are”.
Book 1, Code Red is now available but only on line via; iamlakeland.com/hellerbooks
Local Lakeland Fl. residents can find the book at various stores and restaurants in the area; however for a limited time, the book will not be available to the world except online and only via iamlakeland.com at a special introductory price and with a code that leads to a cipher which offer many prizes and eventually a grand prize. “Making everyday, a discovery day” can be beneficial to readers in many ways not the least of which is a Da Vinci styled mystery.
Ron Heller is a former radio an TV personality having written and produced his own shows in major markets. “Golf is our Game” and “Simply Fascinating” TV and radio shows were featured throughout Florida from 1985-2005. Though his previous endeavors included professional baseball, acting in “Blue Hawaii” with Elvis Presley; press secretary to Ronald Reagan in 1980 in Michigan and speaking to over 500 clubs, colleges and organizations over the years: R.W.Heller (Ron) claims writing fascinating and provocative books since the year 2000 in his finest achievement.
Active Aging Author…
has once again set the literary world upside down. In 2015 the 80 year old authored 5 books at on time; a self-help book, a fictional biography of Einstein’s assistant, an adventure about an atom of oxygen that travels the world as a 13 year old boy, a fascinating murder mystery; and for fun, a humorous golf book. He wrote, published and sold them throughout Florida.
Now! Ron has gone one step further; he’s written 10 books at the same time in his 88th year. He’s incorporated self-help mystery, humor, adventure and biography into one huge writing entitled;
“Make Everyday Discovery Day”.
Part of your ‘discovery’ should be getting a copy of R.W. Heller’s latest mystery book; The Weirdest Murder Mysteries in History…available now for only $14.95, tax, shipping and handling are free for a limited time. Only available through… iamlakeland.com.
1. Sleep without pills.
2. Awaken with, ‘Good morning God’ not “Good God is it morning?’ (Even if you’re not religious.)
3. Begin with love in your heart and a smile on your lips. Reach out for a good belly laugh.
4. Have purpose to your day; “discover something.’
5. Start your day with a good breakfast. Eat early like a Prince or a Princess; midday like a Pilgrim, finding something new and beneficial. Lastly, eat late like a Pauper; don’t starve, but don’t eat large meals. (And, oh yes, enjoy bodily eliminations.)
6. School yourself for a vocation that will last your life through; something you can do even in your senior years.
7. Never stop learning.
8. Get to know ‘who’ you are by discovering what you consist of, how you and all life came to be, when and where in space/time you exist.
9. Find a mate that you can live with for 100 years; or at least more than a few years.
10. Lastly, Take care of your brain; it’s who you are. We don’t use our brain; we are our brain. Consider…
THE BURGEONING BRAIN is like a vase of flowers with vibrant stems, beautiful petals and a wonderful aroma, It’s our entire ‘world’; it’s who we are. The best part is that we can direct it to do what we want if we work at it.
An extensive lesson planner for a good life can be found in the book;
“Make Everyday, Discovery Day”